15 places to visit in Jodhpur
1. Mehrangarh Fort
Point of fact, Mehrangarh Fort is one of the fascinating places to visit in Jodhpur. It was already the habitation of the district’s illustrious family, presently changed over into an exhibition hall.
The creating aptitude is obvious in each structure square and is certain to stun even the hardest of visitors. Its area on a slope (around 410 feet over the city) offering staggering perspectives, makes it a standout amongst the best places to visit in Jodhpur.
- Timings: 9 AM to 5 PM consistently
- Passage Fee: For Indian guests – Rs.60/ – and For Foreign guests – Rs.400/ –
- Address: The Fort, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
2. Umaid Bhavan Palace
A late landing in the rundown of royal residences in India, Umaid Bhavan Palace has, for a considerable length of time, pulled in a substantial swarm of voyagers to the city of Jodhpur. A tribute to the magnificent temple of the city, the royal residence is isolated into three regions, despite everything one being involved by the illustrious group of Jodhpur. This structural wonder unquestionably involves the best spot among the best vacationer places to visit in Jodhpur.
- Timings: 9 AM to 5 PM consistently.
- Passage Fee: Indians – Rs.15/ – and Foreigners – Rs.50/ –
- Address: Circuit House Rd, Cantt Area, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
3. Jaswant Thada
Found ideal by the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada is a creative marvel without anyone else. It was raised to respect the life of Maharaja Jaswant Singh.
Constructed utilizing valuable white marble, the cenotaph houses different representations of the rulers of Rathore, adding to its charm. Usually viewed as the commencement area for some a Jodhpur vacationer.
- Timings: 9 AM to 5 PM consistently.
- Section Fee: Indian guests (grown-up/kid) – Rs.15/ – and Foreign guests (grown-up/kid) – Rs.30/ – ; Camera Fee – Rs. 100/ –
- Address: Lawren, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
4. Tripolia Market
A beyond any doubt shot contender for one of the main spots among Jodhpur vacationer places, Tripolia showcase, is a one-stop goal to meet all your neighborhood shopping necessities.
You can purchase a shifted set of things here running from antique pieces to statues to texture. Materials and craft works are the most generally shopped things here.
- Timings: 10 AM to 9 PM consistently.
- Address: Tripolia Bazar Road, Rawatan Ka Bas, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
5. Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park
Developed in the year 2006 to shield the rough territory around the Mehrangarh Fort, the recreation center likewise fills in as a protecting ground for certain plant species that begin from the Thar zone. Spread more than 200 sections of land, the recreation center includes a touch of greenish appeal to the fortification region and is a treat to the eyes.
- Timings: April to September – 7 AM to 6 30 PM and October to March – 8 AM to 5 30 PM.
- Passage Fee: Rs. 100/ – (free for school understudies)
- Address: Fort Road, Jodhpur
6. Ghanta Ghar
Considered by numerous individuals to be the most noteworthy milestone in the city of Jodhpur this clock tower was collected by Maharaja Sardar Singh. It is, in reality, the ideal spot to get a look at the energetic yet straightforward existence of the general population of Jodhpur.
Post nightfall, the pinnacle gets lit up wonderfully, adding to the quality of the city. Ghanta Ghar definitely includes among the best places to visit in Jodhpur.
- Timings: 10 AM to 8 PM consistently.
- Address: Nai Sarak, Ghanta Ghar Market, Jodhpur
7. Balsam and Lake
This falsely developed lake was made in the year 1159 by Balak Rao Parihar and at first, filled in as a consumable water source. The patches of lavish greens and the rough pathways around the lake loan it a normally natural appeal.
A late spring castle found ideal by the lake adds to the eminence factor of the spot. It is situated around 5 km from Jodhpur city.
- Section Fee: None
- Timings: Sunrise to Sunset (every day)
8. Mandore Gardens
This spot is a standout amongst the best places to visit in Jodhpur. The Mandore Gardens are an awesome return to the heavenly period of the blue city.
Mandore Gardens plays host to an exhibition hall, a ‘Lobby of Heroes’,, and a sanctuary that has been committed to the 33 crore Gods who comprise the Hindu folklore. The lavishness of Jodhpur can be felt directly from the purpose of the section.
- Timings: Garden (8 am to 8 pm) and Museum (9 am to 6 pm) Saturday – Thursday
- Passage Fee: Garden (free), Museum (Rs. 50/ – )
- Address: Mandore Road (8 km north of Jodhpur)
9. Sardar Samand Lake
Proffering the best sort of peacefulness (at the same time remaining admirably inside city limits) is Sardar Samand Lake, which is home to a cluster of creature and avian species.
Aside from the beautiful perspectives, the region is occupied incredibly by transient winged creatures which make fledgling watching a fascinating action to do when you’re here. On the off chance that you have hawk eyes, extraordinary creatures, for example, neelgai and blackbuck can likewise be spotted.
- Timings: 8 AM to 6 PM
- Passage Fee: None
- Address: Pali, Rajasthan
10. Umed Garden Zoo
Review the ‘wild’ side of Jodhpur by visiting the Umed Garden Zoo. This spot is frequented by a substantial herd of transient fowls (for the most part from the Australian and African subcontinents) aside from various intriguing creature species.
The zoo is outfitted with a stroll in an aviary and is an exceedingly prescribed instructive outing for youngsters with an ostensible passage charge.
- Timings: Monday – Sunday (Including Public Holidays) 10.00 AM – 4.30 PM; the Garden remains open till 9 PM.
- Section Fee: Indians – Rs. 3/ – and Foreigners – Rs. 10/ –
- Address: Public Park, Jodhpur
11. Machiya Safari Park
Nature-admirers are certain to feel amazed by visiting this spot which suits a moderately vast number of wild creature species. Hope to spot rabbits, screen reptiles, desert fox, mongoose, and blue bulls amid your safari.
This park is certain to allure every guest attributable to its vantage focuses for birdwatching exercises separated from lodging a stronghold that offers a lovely perspective on the city.
- Timings: 8.30 AM to 5 PM on all days except for Tuesday.
- Section Fee: Rs. 30/ – for Indians, Rs. 300/ – for Foreigners, Rs. 80/ – for Camera and Rs. 200/ – for Videography
- Address: Near Kaylana Lake, Jodhpur
12. Sardar Government Museum
Remember the former times of Jodhpur and find generally obscure certainties about the ‘sun city’ by visiting the Sardar Government Museum. Its situating inside the premises of Umaid Public Park renders it effectively available and is regularly named as an unwinding point while visiting the city.
The historical center parades representations of Jodhpur rulers separated from a portion of their protected individual things.
- Timings: 10 AM to 5 PM consistently except Monday
- Section Fee: Rs 5/ – for Indians and Rs 50/ – for outsiders
- Address: Mayo Street, Baldev Ram Mirdha, Paota, Jodhpur
13. Rani Ka Bagh Place
Rai Ka Bagh Palace was worked in 1663 by one of the dominant regal rulers of Jodhpur. It is advised to have been Raja Jaswant Singh’s favored spot for recovering.
The vault themed design and marble completion add a perfect touch to the castle. Situated in the more established segment of Jodhpur, it is as of now being worked by the Rajasthan Government.
- Address: Close to Rai Ka Bagh Railway Station, Jodhpur
14. Kaylana Lake
Arranged on the western side of Jodhpur, Kaylana lake extends over a zone of 84 sq. kilometers and is a standout amongst the most beguiling spots in the city. It used to be where the imperial family went major game chasing. Worked by Maharaja Pratap Singh, the lake potentially offers a standout amongst the best perspectives on daybreak and nightfall in the city.
- Timings: 8 AM to 6 PM consistently.
- Passage Fee: None
- Address: Jaisalmer Road, Jodhpur
15. Mahamandir Temple
Remaining on 84 impeccably cut columns, the sanctuary is one of the very outstanding places to visit in Jodhpur. It was developed in 1812 CE and is committed to Lord Shiva.
The stone columns portray different stances in the control of yoga, aside from cautiously planned examples and insignias. It is only 3 km from the downtown area and can become too effective.
- Timings: 5 AM to 12 PM and 4 PM to 9 PM
- Section Fee: None
- Address: Maha Mandir, Narpat Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Jodhpur