India offer visitors the most wonderful, beautiful and incredible moments which is a worth. So here we would discuss about “Beautiful Rajasthan”.
Rajasthan “the rajputana state”, is all known for its traditional and artistic culture. As we all know that rajasthan is the biggest state of India among all. According to census 2011 of India, the population of rajasthan is 68,548,437, which is gradually increasing and no doubt in that. This is the state which is vibrant, home of deserts, most touristed place, following its traditional and artistic culture.
A thought comes in mind when we start planning for trips and tours that “where to go?”.
People usually like to explore the places that contains history, beautiful nature and lots of cultural and traditional activities. Rajasthan is a colorful mixture of massive forts, wonderful places, diverse culture.
Here are some of the interesting facts why Rajasthan is incredible.
* Most of us don’t know about the meaning behind the state named Rajasthan. On dividing the name into Half, i.e. Raj & Sthan , it means the the Land of Rajputs
* Rajasthan is the only state that is called as home of the desert. Almost 60% or more, of desert lies in rajasthan. One of the most largest desert, the THAR DESERT lies in rajasthan.
* The Mount Abu is the only Hill Station that is located above 1722 meters above the sea level situated on highest point of the aravali range which is a home to waterfalls, lakes and green forests.
* Almost everybody knows Jaipur is called as Pink City. People have a thought “Why is it called as Pink city?” who doesn’t familiar with the historical facts. A visitor after visiting can actually know the thinking behind the name.
* Almost 25 wildlife sanctuaries & 4 national parks are there in Rajasthan.
* A city of Rajasthan, named Udaipur, known as City Of Lakes or Kashmir Of Rajasthan.
And many more facts to know about Rajasthan like almost every city of rajasthan have a color code viz jaiour the pink ciry, jodhpur contains blue etc.